- Exam-grade vinyl gloves are approved for non-sterile medical applications. They provide dependable barrier protection from bodily fluids, bloodborne pathogens, and other contaminants.
- Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It helps prevent allergic reactions to latex proteins.
- Vinyl gloves are less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving them a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel.
- The gloves are 4 mils thick around the palm and fingers, and 9.5 inches from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Sizes range from small to extra large. Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 1,003